Christmas Wishlist

It's coming up soon, and I know you all want to chip in and get me this.
smiley_ninja.gif

Criterion Collection Holiday 2004 Gift Set

I thank you all in advance. Have the lorry drop it off around back. Ta.

_______

So... what single (film-related) item would you like to find under your Christmas tree, this year?
smiley_bounce.gif

Last edited:
Wow!

Wow! That is...beautiful!

Since I have most of the Kurosawa DVDs, no point in getting the whole package...but then again shipping is free... :)

I just watched Vagabond today which is on the list.

I'll take some of those Soylent Green wafers-they'd be nice appetizers for New Years.

The house from The Ghost and Mrs. Muir and put it in the town of Kinsale in Ireland.

The wardrobe of Carole Lombard.

Jimmy Stewart.

Steve McQueen.

The Marionettes from Thunderbirds.

One of the pods from 2001 (which I could use as a lounge on the widow's walk of my house in Kinsale).

Cels from any animation.

The loader Sigourney Weaver uses to beat down the Mother Alien (Ireland's kind of rocky).
A piece of the Blob (in the freezer of course).

A Steenbeck.

Hurd Hatfield.

The shoes of Joan Crawford.

Sorry that's more than one, but if everything were to be put in the house-well...that's one.

Last edited:
I'd like the original Degrassi High on DVD and also Madison too Barry Pepper mmmmmmmm. Sorry drooling. Those were such good shows. I don't even think they are on DVD but if they were I'd make someone get em' for me.

Thank you all for your time

Last edited:
Couldnt you just go to a place like Berkeley underground and spend a day shopping for half of these for under 1000 bucks?

I mean its a beautiful set, but this guy probubly is a record/movie collecter who walks around college campus stores and pays a buck for half of these.

Back