• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Your Feedback

I'm very new to doing video work. I just started my own web site with some of my projects. I would love to get some feedback about my site and my movies. I'm looking to work with mostly music videos but I'm planning on doing other things as well. Thank you for your time. I look forward to talking with all of you more.

Michael
MDFilms

http://www.mdfilms.net

Flash can be fun, but I'm not a fan of sites made entirely from it. Was okay with this site, as there wwren't that many pages to navigate through.

My handy-dandy popup-blocker (in WinXP SP2) blocked every video popup window, aside from "She", "Postal" & "Demo Reel" on the Music Videos page. :(

(Those were all rather good, btw)

Biggest fault I saw with it, was that IndieTalk.com wasn't listed on your "Links" page.
smiley_creepy.gif

Biggest fault I saw with it, was that IndieTalk.com wasn't listed on your "Links" page.
smiley_creepy.gif
[/QUOTE]
^good eyes Zen, good eyes. :eek:

Back