Jazz Sites

To stream music from?

I use www.Live365.com

They cover every genre you can think of, and have dozens of Jazz stations as well.

You can use it for free (with 90 seconds of commercials every 15 minutes), or pay a few bucks a month for commercial-free radio.

My two current fav stations are:

"In Dark Faith Eternal Radio" - Classical neo-goth.

"Rusty Metal Radio" - 80's hair-bands, baby!

Another great one (whose name I have forgotten) played all the old radio serials, like "X minus One", "Night Gallery", "Inner Sanctum", "Flash Gordon", etc. Good times. :cool:

Thanks Zen!

Boy, 76 Jazz channels, i think I can find what I need. They play any Cult on that there Rusty Metal Radio?

The Cult were awesome.
smiley_rock.gif

The last really good album was "Sonic Temple", I think. "Love" is still my favourite, though. ("Dreamtime" is a close tossup, mind you)

I have a lot of their stuff before they were The Cult. CDs when they were "Southern Death Cult", then "Death Cult", then plain Cult.

They had a good run, in their day. :cool:

Yep, them and Guns and Roses. i remember when i first heard Alice in Chains "Man in the Box'-i thought it was the Cult (if only). Sonic Temple- was that the one with Fire Woman, Ciao Edie (about Edie Sedgwick-someone needs to do a film on that girl)

The Cult were awesome.
smiley_rock.gif

The last really good album was "Sonic Temple", I think. "Love" is still my favourite, though. ("Dreamtime" is a close tossup, mind you)
if you have liked them then you should listen to rubens blade's wife Luba Mason. Luba Mason has a Brazilian Jazz record coming out. I love her on Broadway and she has a great voice for Jazz too. The album is called Krazy Love you can listen to a few songs on her Myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/lubamason

Back