• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our Fellow Countrymen

OFC.jpg

http://www.ourfellowcountrymen.com

Short Political Satire

Running time 14 mins

On the way to our Nation's Capital, the campaign trail takes an unexpected detour over the railroad tracks and off the paved road, to a quiet, rolling meadow. Here, in the rural foothills of the South, two blue-collar Americans trade social commentary and civil insults as deftly as their DC counterparts.

Meet Sam Jones and Ralph Smith - staunch supporters of their respective political affiliations, and fairly skilled in the art of one-upmanship. Against a pastoral backdrop steeped in patriotism and cow pies, Sam and Ralph make use of both while engaging in a neighborly exchange on the topics of the day. We invite you to bypass the bright lights and big promises of today's convention hype, and pay a visit to Sam and Ralph. You'll be glad you made the trip.

Last edited:
That was hilarious!
smiley_patriot.gif

Surreal Hillbillies + Politics = Good Times.

I suspected a similar conclusion to it, but with a common third-party candidate.

Satire is a beautiful thing.

Well, i started watching it. I didnt like the voice of the tall guy when he brought up an issue. Kind of like....a cheap Cartman or something. I didnt like it and i couldnt understand him most of the time.

The intro was too long in my opinion, kind of boring. And im getting ready for work now, so maybe that contributes to my rushiness or whatever. Who knows :)

Also, i encounter rednecks all the time, so most of that stuff ceases to be funny to me.

Back