indietalk since 1969

So I was looking through the archives to see some of the original posts here at indietalk.com and was wondering if anyone else noticed that the first posts were made in 1969? Man, indietalk sure was ahead of its time.;)

I'll MS-Paint one for you
smiley_creepy.gif

That would be super cool...as long as it is not a beret with a loop :bag: I tell you, they're everywhere.

Not that this has anything to do with the film genre, I felt it quite necesary to bring it up. Well not really I just want to vent. Anyway!! My neighbour stole my kitten. Well it is not my kitten it's my little sisters. He said he found it and even though we have vet records and pictures of him he is not going to give him back. So I have devised a covert op to get him back. I know when they are gone through the day and i've seen Tigger in there window......and they leave them open. Muahahahaha. That cat is mine. Of course I could get arrest....but hey we'll deal with that when the time comes. That's where my bicycles will come in handy. So if anyone wants to volunteer let me know. :scared:

kmjsc said:
That would be super cool...as long as it is not a beret with a loop :bag: I tell you, they're everywhere.

Not that this has anything to do with the film genre, I felt it quite necesary to bring it up. Well not really I just want to vent. Anyway!! My neighbour stole my kitten. Well it is not my kitten it's my little sisters. He said he found it and even though we have vet records and pictures of him he is not going to give him back. So I have devised a covert op to get him back. I know when they are gone through the day and i've seen Tigger in there window......and they leave them open. Muahahahaha. That cat is mine. Of course I could get arrest....but hey we'll deal with that when the time comes. That's where my bicycles will come in handy. So if anyone wants to volunteer let me know. :scared:

Well, what ever you do... GET IT ON CAMERA!!!!

That sh!t is comedy... straight comedy!

:lol:

Back