• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Micro budget script for sale - Entitled

My name is Russell Davis. I write under the Pen name Raziel David. I have six full length scripts, two shorts , song lyrics, a T.V. pilot, a published book called Jersey, and ghost wrote a film called Senior Cut Day. I have also done freelance journalism for a tabloid and magazine company called the G.O.O.D.S. magazine in San Diego.

I’m posting here to see if anyone is interested in buying or producing my thriller script called Entitled. It is a micro budget film about three people waking up in a room with no doors or windows. They notice a casket at the far side of the room with three locks and a timer counting down. They must figure out why they are there and what happens when the timer reaches zero. The film can be made with a micro budget (5000 dollars or less). It is a two location film with only four speaking characters. The synopsis is below.

Genre: Thriller

Three people wake up in an isolated room with no windows or doors. Shawn and Paul are desperate to get out and are looking for clues to why they are there. They notice a woman who isn’t showing any signs of waking up no matter how hard they try. Soon they discover a casket with three locks and a timer attached to it. Materials begin to appear and disappear at a whim. This confuses them greatly and makes them question their life choices. Things begin to go bad to worse when the woman wakes up and they realize something has taken her voice. As the timer counts down they are tested by a supernatural force that enjoys playing mind games and stealing their senses. They must figure out what it wants before the timer reaches zero and the entity rises.

The script features strong language and strong violence. If interested please contact me (xzilez26[at]gmail.com). The full script is available upon request.

Thank you,

Russell

Hello new dude :cool:

I'm busy right now with a short horror series, but I am interested in the script. Once I am done with shooting, I'll take a look at it.

Back