• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

PREMIERE Visual Quickstart Guide for sale

This is PREMIERE 6 for Macintosh & Windows Visual Quickstart Guide by Antony Bolante

I've used the book mostly as a reference guide since I am familiar with Premiere (but no expert). I have a few other books from this series (Visual Quickstart Guide). I learned how to use FPC back in the day this way. If you read the whole book you should be pretty damn good with Premiere!

The book has those funky shiny covers which show marks easily. The back cover shows some wear-and-tear. Otherwise it is in very good condition and has no markings on pages.

That books has ~560 pages. I paid $20 for it.

Wow..that's a long description! Hehe...I buy quite a few things online though and like to know what I'm getting...

I'm also have the Animation Master 2000 Handbook which I no longer need. You can check it out here >> http://indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=4972

Back