• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Music Video Comp - $15k First Prize

Found this in the Shockwave section of AtomFilms.

(No entry fee, btw)

Simple enough setup... pick one of the five songs they have for download, and make a music video for it.

Submissions end November 9th. (Less than a month, now)

Here is the link for more information, and the nitty-gritty details.

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/spotlight/hp_music/index.htm

P.S. If you enter this and win the big moolahs, I oughta get 10% for being so nice to post this.
smiley_ninja.gif

First thanks Steve for giving us the link. I'm going to look into this. 10%? :hmm: how about 2%? :lol: Just kidding.

One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive $15,000. One First Place Winner will receive $5,000. One Second Place Winner will receive $5,000. There are a total of (3) prizes with a combined value of $25,000. You can submit up to three different entries, but there is a limit of one prize per person.

Really 1st or 2nd prize looks great as well! I'd like to win any of those! So you could do more than one to increase your changes. But in the rules it does look like you do lose the rights to the music video. But for that kinda of money...I mean...does it matter? :D

:edit: I just listened to all the songs. Not really my style at all, but I do like"I Am Crushed." It's got some catchy stuff that you could do visually.

Last edited:
Hell out of $15,000.. I'd give ya 20% Zen.. :)

But, what I wanna know is, how do they expect anyone to make a "killer video" without access to the band? Aren't the band members supposed to be in their video?

Hmmm maybe take a sum-41 (I think, or was it good charlotte or maybe blink182.. blah who knows) approach and just paste photos of their faces onto Backstreet boys dolls. :)

Last edited:
Back