The Legend Begins

The Legend of Ecco Kingdom is set to begin filming soon but there is still help needed. The film will include name actors, may you know from films, we are looking for extras, editors, CGI artists,set builders, costume designers and crew.

The project is an action adventure sci fi trilogy and the first installment is hoped to premiere in a few theaters (maybe more) Thanksgiving 2005.

for more information email at hazardfilms123@yahoo.com

Lol. whoops. that's not professional.

Central Pennsylvania, shooting will take place in Williamsport, Gettysburg, and Philadelphia.

I apologize for that.

It depends on the budget. But all in the end everyone will get paid some way or another. I don't want to guarantee anything yet. Because I don't want to say that this is going to happen and it doesn't, you know. But everyone will more than likely be paid.

When will production begin?

As with Ecco the Dolphin (hehe), I think the best aspect of the game was the music. I have the music from the first two games. Spencer Nilsen did a great job.

Budget discussions are being taken care of at the moment with production assistance from Richard Hopkins (The Cut Runs Deep) and AMVF Productions. Name actors that may be attached include Gordan Lui (Kill Bill Vol 2) Cerina Vincent (Not Another Teen Movie) and Collin Chou (The Matrix Reloaded). A few more are being selected for roles. The film will be shot on 35mm film and it will begin as soon as negotiations are over.

The film may be out as soon as Thanksgiving Day 2005. And it is also a 3 picture deal.
About my self; I only need two more films under my belt before I am able to be inducted into the Academy of Arts and Sciences.
So if I do a few comedies here or there before the release; The Legend of Ecco Kingdom could be nominated for an Academy Award because it would be eligible. The film is set for a limited release.

Thank you for your interest, I will keep all of you interested updated.

Awesome! Sounds like it's all coming together perfectly.
smiley_pac.gif

(Will the dolphin be CGI or from Seaworld?)
smiley_fatdog.gif

:hi: Second Unit Director here.

This is going to be a fun project. Hazard has alot of good ideas. :) Great to hear that funding is coming together.

HailtotheKing said:
:hi: Second Unit Director here.

This is going to be a fun project. Hazard has alot of good ideas. :) Great to hear that funding is coming together.

So if you bee the second unit Director we'll working again together Cohen :D

I compose the Music for the 1st. Film, maybe also the 2nd and third...

That project will rock out...

Florian

Back