• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Remember Me' Short Sketch - Game

Shot this adaptation of a Capcom video game that released this past week at an event. Capcom were very awesome and provided the costume for it. Some horrible audio issues and the battery lid ended up snapping off my Videomic Pro [Hooray for 10 year guarantee] when it dropped on the floor, but still pretty pleased with how it came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_9rACJ72Q

The fight scene is weak. It needs quicker editing, and sound effects. Acting is a bit dramatic, and the music seems cheesy. Everything else is pretty good though.

"Caesar!" :lol:

Same as Chimp: Quicker editing, tighter fight sequence.
Needs punch & strike sounds added in post.

Nice animation images.

I don't do games so I likewise barely understand the story. It seems somewhat humorous. :blush:

Massive apologies on not replying guys, I completely missed the replies. Totally agree on the tightness, music and sound fx; I was waiting for feedback from the client but they took the unlisted link and decided to share it on social media rather than telling me that they were ready to make it final, so my hands were a bit tied to just make it public. They also didnt get back to me on my requests to use the music from the game, so had to go with the temp proscores stuff I had.

Back