• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sentry - WW2 Surreal VFX Short Film

Sentry is a WW2 Surreal VFX Short in which a British Soldier is isolated and lost. After hearing a gunshot our protagonist investigates, revealing something only brought on from the horror and distortion of war.

What does it mean to you ?

Sentry is a personal graduation film with a small budget, further credits and details are available in the vimeo description. There is also a showreel with a few VFX breakdown shots for those who are interested.

It won the 'Jury Special Mention' award at Herts Film Expose 2013 from the industry panel.

Hope you enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/67897118

great film, love the score - not sure i get what the pig head is all about, but sure there was meaning to it!

I have some minor thoughts on it if your want to hear it, they are all just my personal preference tho, overall thought it was top drawer. Well done.

The color grading, and visual effects are neat, and well done. the score fits the visuals perfectly, and the actors are good. I think it would have been creepier to hide the pig face, and only show it briefly. Once we see it, we no longer fear it. Besides that, no complaints. Good job! Hope to see more like this in the future.

Back