• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Ultimate Balls Kicking Championship

Hi there,

Hope you are all well. Just finished my new comedy short. I always get some great feedback on here and would love to know what you think of the latest comedy!

Worth a watch to see my dad almost run my own van back over my privates! (in the outtakes at the end)

Its the first solo edit since my brother went off to Australia.

Any feedback is appreciated whether it is good or bad.

Thanks

Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF7gcqU6kaU

How do I embed the video as opposed to the link on here?

Last edited:
Wow. A video dedicated to kicking other dudes in the nuts. It might be considered too rude for me to post my thoughts of this so I won't.

How do I embed the video as opposed to the link on here?

When you copy your YouTube URL, only copy/paste the stuff after the = in the URL into your post. Then highlight that and click the YT button to add the markup code.

Wow. A video dedicated to kicking other dudes in the nuts. It might be considered too rude for me to post my thoughts of this so I won't.
Haha. Ah well! I will make the next one more grown up for you. Unless you were going to be praising with rudeness!

When you copy your YouTube URL, only copy/paste the stuff after the = in the URL into your post. Then highlight that and click the YT button to add the markup code.
Cheers sir, that seems to have worked.

Back