• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I think i'm crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JOXEEQKm7M

Let me know what you think.

Always note horizontal and vertical planes in the background and try to keep your camera level.
Some shots were level, some were not.
If intentional, then the effect was not great enough to appear deliberate.

The handheld looked... unpracticed, especially when cut adjacent to the tripod shots.

Good editing.
Good enuf audio.
The music selection and its volume level (wasn't competing with dialog) were good.

Story-wise it was more of a scene out of any context. Nice, but incomplete.
Nice that the sitting friend disappeared. :lol:

Scene has potential. Good idea in there that's not properly developed.

hard to find free time for everyone i work with...so one night, when we finally all was free, we shot something off the cuff, all dialogue was improvised.

If that's your normal situation, use all that downtime to write your script, plan your shots, have actors working on their bits, anything else that you can prepare - so when the stars do align and everyone is available, you can step right into a polished project.

What's next? :)

Nice. The color grading, and ending was surprisingly original and good. The editing was slick. One thing that bothered me was the dialogue. It was obvious, repetitive, and for the most part could have been shown visually. Anyway, great job.

Biggest weakness was your sound editing. Try to EQ that hiss out of there, but at the very least, blend it so we don't hear every time you make an audio cut.

Back