• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch love for the game trailer

this is the first trailer for a short film that i want to "paste together", using over 7 years of footage taken, i will shoot the voice over and needed scenes hopefully on Sataurday if its good whether and will turn it into a drama short film, most of these scenes will be cutdown or completly taken out

back in 2006 me and my friend Mikel, made a short film called "The game" in which the captain of the basketball team, had a very serious knee injury and stopped playing, but with 2 years since his injury and since their championship game, the two team mates get back together to play one on one..

two years after that short film,i went on to Uni where i met new friends and we filmed a day of us shooting hoops, and then i went on and filmed myself practicing playing and shooting hoops, in order to make a sequel to "The Game" in which the character returns to the basketball scene. unfortunately exams came up, and then we all split into our respected fields and had no time to shoot more, and so the project was canned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ohnwP3AL0

tell me what you guys think??...

the Audio needs a little work, you can hear the mic, otherwise i reckon you did a good job .
and really enjoyed the second part of the trailer, the montage was very well paced with good music selection by the way i have subbed to your channel now!!

thanks i really appreciate the feedback, the sound i used was way bac from 2008, i will re-record everything again, and am currently working on another trailer, and editing the actual pasted together film.

i have decided to change the name of this and turn into love of the game
also i am uploading a second teaser trailer

Back