• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Collective

The Collective - A Mockumentary About Performance Art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=575iZnhncbI

Synopsis:

Follow a group of four young performance artists as they prepare for the biggest performance of their lives, a live portrayal of the biblical story of Genesis, in this bizarre mockumentary. See Alem, Persephone X, Gonzo, and Mystere reveal their individual creative processes and attempt to work together as they try to create what they believe to be their magnum opus.

However, the road to artistic greatness is fraught with peril; namely romantic friction and internal conflict. Topping it all off is the fact that their grand aspirations highly exceed their abilities.

"The Collective" offers a satirical portrayal of what it truly means to be an aspiring artist. While utterly ridiculous, this humorous short film attempts to make peace with the pretentiousness that lies within it.

--

Just a couple other notes: Yes, I'm quite new to filmmaking (17 years old,) and I'm sure there are many problems with the film, but that's why I wanna hear from you! Constructive criticism is more than welcome!

--

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Back