mylkhead is here

Hello every one, I just found this site today. So far I really like what I see! Just want to introduce myself to the forums. My name is Jeff Finley. I submitted a music video to the screening room if anyone wants to check it out. It combines lots of milk, breakdancing, and freezing cold weather.

I'm 22 years old and I just graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh about 6 months ago. Still looking for a job. Crazy economy!

Well, nice to meet everyone! ;)

Good morning, Mr Mylkhead ! :hi:

We should do a head-count of how many Ohio-ites are on the board. There are a lot!

Ohio-ites? Are there really? Wow I thought Ohio was a dead state when it came to filmmaking. Well, not really, but at least everyone has told me it's either NY or LA if you wanna get anywhere in the biz. I'd like to meet those fellow Ohioans!

Im near Cinci, I know that sonnyboo is near Columbus, and now you're here!

Werent you an Ohioan at one time Zen?

well i'm from australia, but i like to pretend that my knowledge of american history and geography is above average but some areas of the US are a little foggy in my mind. Like when i forget that Milwaukee isn't a state... but i think Ohio is that state inbetween Indiana and Pennsylvania. From the look of this forum Ohio is the new indie filmmaking capital of the world.

Yeah but welcome aboard this...um...board, Jeff. You guys should start an Ohio indie filmmakers community. Just a thought.

Both Ohio & Texas have huge representation here :)

By the way, Mr Mylkhead... I've just figured out why those milk-masks are so eerie. They remind me of WW-I gas masks, in some way.

They remind me of WW-I gas masks, in some way.

Yes they most certainly do! Never noticed that until you pointed it out. I quite like the milk mask idea I must say :D

Too bad there aren't more people from my neck of the woods :(. Montana isn't a very active place I guess ;)

yeah, in the other thread they said something like starting an Ohio Filmmaker's club or something. That'd be a pretty sweet idea. And those milk jug masks reminding you of the gas masks, hehe I never thought of that. That definitely is eerie!

Back