"Fast Times at Ridgemont High", “Ferris Bueller” good. A script that
will attract the top young talent of today, something that will make
them want to sign on based on the excellent writing, hysterical scenes
and iconic characters.

I'm looking for then next big idea in horror. Something that will change
the direction of the genre the way "Night of the Living Dead" did in the
late 60's - the way "Halloween" and "Texas Chainsaw" did in the 1970's
- the way "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Friday the 13th" did in the
80's and the way "Saw" and "Paranormal Activity" did more recently.

Hello,

I am <--- 1 additional space here screenwriter wait, wait, wait. "I am screenwriter"? "I am screenwriter?" :rolleyes: I haz cheezeburger, too! looking for a talented director with many good ideas for movies. I'll put the best idea into a screenplay, then you can direct it. If all goes well we can do it again.

If your you + are = you're, not your interested email me ... um... what goes at the end of a declarative sentence? um... um...

giovannidragani@gmail.com

Thanks!!!
Just screenrighting, right?
No pruf reeding, right?

Be, cool, Indiana G.
It's a tough world out there until all us old dogs die. :cool:

Ideas are easy! Putting them on paper well is hard to do. Getting people to read your polished scripts, scripts with years of labor even harder. And getting a green light? LOL INTENSELY.

Good luck.

i think i have a good idea for a comedy movie about teenagers that end up in a crazy situation, but I dont know where to start. Should I pitch it somewhere or write out a script and try to film it myself. I havent written a real movie script before (but I know the format) so if I write a script I might just end up ruining the idea with novice script writing

i think i have a good idea for a comedy movie about teenagers that end up in a crazy situation, but I dont know where to start. Should I pitch it somewhere or write out a script and try to film it myself. I havent written a real movie script before (but I know the format) so if I write a script I might just end up ruining the idea with novice script writing

You could always attempt to write the script, and if you don;t feel it is is good enough while writing ir, or it needs improvement, then you could always ask someone else with more experience to have a look over it to give you feedback or help you out in the writing process.

You could also write up a one page synopsis, or a treatment and show it to others you can rely on to give you an honest opinion and to help you out.

I have written a screenplay on an murder-slasher-horror-satire. If you do one, it needs to be one of a kind instead of cliche' from older films. Which is hard to do. The Scream films comes to mind. I have many projects in mind and will take one step at a time to do them. I want to direct one day. Still learning on the biz.

I have written a screenplay on an murder-slasher-horror-satire. If you do one, it needs to be one of a kind instead of cliche' from older films. Which is hard to do. The Scream films comes to mind. I have many projects in mind and will take one step at a time to do them. I want to direct one day. Still learning on the biz.

Please, for the love of God... no more murder-slasher-horror-satire! hnnnnnngh

This is a resurrected four week old dead thread by a three time poster.

Lettuce put the dead back in their graves and quit digging them up to talk to the corpse.
K?

Back