• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Piratey Spec Commercial

A friend of mine produced & directed this, with a very piratey-lookin' young fellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuGI-03RcK8

I got suckered into doing boom-op... so if the sound is really awesome, it was me all me. If it's terrible... it was at the beach! Whaddaya want out of me?
smiley_fist.gif

It's prolly just gonna end up as decent reel material. Must be pretty hard to pitch an ad idea that combines two different brands. But then again, I just read a huge article about the big Taco Bell & Doritos cross-branding going on. We'll see.

At any rate, a fun way to spend a Sunday. :)

After watching this (saw it on your FB page) earlier this morning it took me several shots in to be convinced that I wasn't watching Johnny Depp. Pretty cool despite the length. I would have almost cut the first minute though

Yah, there's some bits I'd have cut, but I reckon they must have been movie in-jokes or the like. (I have only seen the first film of the series). Like the peanut bit.

There's a 30-second spot still being worked on, apparently, but that's gonna be barebones. I'll add that into the OP when that's ready. No eta, though.

Back