Recommended Insurance Companies.

I'm planning to take out liability insurance during the production of my next short film. It's an ultra-low-budget short.

What are some of the reputable companies that would provide liability insurance during production. Obviously, they should have inexpensive policies but adequate coverage.

(I don't know if it's against the forum rules to list company names here. If not, then please send me a private message.)

It's always good to get an entertainment/insurance lawyer to look over the policy, because there are often times insurance companies will refuse to provide coverage. Please remember, however, that most insurance lawyers aren't trained in entertainment law, and most entertainment lawyers aren't trained in insurance law.

It's always good to get an entertainment/insurance lawyer to look over the policy, because there are often times insurance companies will refuse to provide coverage. Please remember, however, that most insurance lawyers aren't trained in entertainment law, and most entertainment lawyers aren't trained in insurance law.

Thanks for that bit of advice.

Back