Vegas-IndiesTV New show to hit Vegas.

Hey everyone hows it going, I'm from Vegas and I'm producing this show VegasIndiesTv. Its a free service to all Indy gurus. All you have to do is submit your short film. I can't have any movies longer than 26min sorry the show is only half an hour. I'll give you air dates as soon as I have enough material to show. Well basically it's a half hour show showcasing independence from all over. If interested please go check out our site at www.vegasindies.com This show will air on the local UPN affiliate in las Vegas. Well hope to hear from all of you.
Sincerely,
Denny Morales
VITV Producer

Last edited:
Hey V-I-TV , if your shorts are 26 minutes and smaller how are you gonna be able to show more then one show a night?

seems like too little time to try and fill a half hour slot.

If he had enough submissions of shorts ranging from 3 to 5 minutes in length, it wouldn't be so hard to fill in a 26 minute time-slot. (And there are tonnes of indie-peeps making short films that would fit that)

That would also work well for juggling around a 20 minute short... two 3 minute ones at either end to round out 26 minutes. The more submissions he gets, the easier it will be to play Tetris with the timeslot.

It's free TV exposure... may as well get in early :)

BTW.. i llive in San Francisco/Stockton area and would love to come to vegas and see it.

Thanks for the Post.. didnt mean to sound rude there.

Thanks Zen, I don't have to answer that cause Zen did it for me. That's excactlly how i do it. Plus thats why I'm trying to have one show per month so i have time to put in the rest of the shorts. San Fran huh sweet i love Cali. I'm trying to get the whole show to stream on my site so that anybody can check it out. Just give me time. It will happen. Thanks again Zen MAster.

Last edited:
A few quick Q's, Mr VegasTV.

1) I'm assuming that your show has to follow all the basic FCC requirements that networks have to follow, regarding language, adult content, etc?

But then again, it is Vegas... just checking.

2) Do tapes/submissions with colour-bars make your life easier? Is there anything a person submitting to a TV station (as opposed to fest) should be thinking about, before mailing off a tape to your free show? Things that are specific to any broadcast standards, that is.

:D

It doesn't matter whats on the tape cause I have to edit the short onto my show. And yes i have to follow certian FCC regulations. So I can't show nudity of course and no f** pretty much the basic stuff you would see on any network affiliate NBC, ABC, CBS. Sorry not my rules. thanks for bringing that up Zen I better post that on my site.

Back