• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Series! Character Combat

Hey guys, I'm experimenting with a new series on YouTube called Character Combat.
In this new series we're taking your favorite characters from video games, movies, TV, comics, and/or books and letting them battle to the death. It kind of stems from that whole game that everyone plays as a kid "who'd win... Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris... Goku vs Superman" So I just thought it'd be cool to actually make this combats come to life and try to as accurately and objectly as possible determine a winner.

In this video we're pairing two legends from the Middle Ages era. All the way from Hyrule we have Link from The Legend of Zelda games. Link's main weapon is his sword. Link is an impressive swordsman. Link also has several back up weapons including a bow, a boomerang, and a clawshot among others. In the other corner from Sherwood Forest, we have Robin Hood. Robin Hood's main weapon is his bow. Robin Hood is probably the most skilled archer in history. He is also a skilled swordsman. So I thought that'd be a good starting match givin our budget(of $0) and location.

What do you think of the series idea and of the video?

Video
http://youtu.be/cogxySZ8Nt8

I can't view youtube at the mo (in work) but I like the concept. reminds of celebrity death match! I wonder whatever happened to that show

Well It seems very cool.

However there are few things I didn't like.One of them would be that I think you kinda overexposed some of the shots , some of em had very low contrast and I think on such film you need a bit of a more contrasy image with darker tone . But I might be wrong , I just like it that kind of way.

Other thing is that at some point I felt like im hearing the footsteps of the cameraman instead of the actor .

Anyway it was a nice one.

Back