• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch It's like Little Red Riding Hood...

Hey yall pretty cool!

Only thing I'd say is maybe have the typing pitch about the Kickstarter after the funny video. Maybe? It's like a good 40 seconds that someone could turn it off.

Good work though.

Hey yall pretty cool!

Only thing I'd say is maybe have the typing pitch about the Kickstarter after the funny video. Maybe? It's like a good 40 seconds that someone could turn it off.

Good work though.

Thanks prorevolution! We've had the Training Video for a while now actually.

We were just pushing to launch a Kickstarter (live now) and had to assemble something quickly that would help setup the video/story. It works okay, but we're working on getting a proper pitch video up on the KS as soon as possible.

The Training Video really is just meant to stand on its own, without the intro title card sequence. We have it up like that (without the title cards) on the youtube page. The best thing about that is, people are thrown by whether its real or not. We've had really positive feedback on that version.

Thanks again for taking the time.

LM

I'm confused. Is it a Kickstarter pitch masquerading as a comedy sketch?

Pacing's a bit slow, btw.

Yeah. It's not where I'd like it to be, but as I was telling PR, we were rushing to launch a KS and did the best we could with what we had. It was really only meant to be up on the KS page for the first 2 or 3 days, then we were supposed to have had a proper pitch vid posted -- but we ran into a series of misfortunes and are now way behind.

We've been shooting and are now (finally) editing that proper pitch video for the KS.

To answer your question, the Training Video (sans title card sequence) lives in the fictional world of our story -- it's the training video that our heroine is forced to watch as part of her new job as a car rental agent.

Hope that makes sense. And really, thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Back