Another New Guy

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello. I am live in Louisiana and divide my time between working in the oil field and doing production work, political commercials, and weddings. I just put up www.bigfootproductions.net a site for the personal projects (films, animaitons, etc.) that myself and some other local filmmakers work on in our spare time. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Oil fields and political commercials?! Hmmm....

Does this image strike fear into your soul?
smiley_moore.gif
Huh? Huh?!

Oh... and welcome to IndieTalk :yes:

Interesting clips on your site, btw. Couldn't find whole flicks, but did find a lot of segments.

I'm guessing Bigfoot ate the complete ones... or possibly some Chupycabras...

Clips

Some of the films: mallow is 30 min. long so I just put up the trailer, and This Way To You is still working its way around the festival circuit so again I just put up the trailer. The others are pretty bad, stuff I did with no script just playing around when I first got started. If you would like a copy of This Way To You I can send you a DVD, just email me your address (my email address is on the site under contact) and I would be happy to send it.

Welcome Donny. Watched the trailers on the site. I liked the look of Mallow and The Way to You. Now The Bigfoot Movie just flat out scared me. I guess great minds think a like.

I'm gonna PM you my address. I'll get a DVD of Magnamameous Bark and Gigante Chupycabras out to you when we get it completed.

Poke

Last edited:
Sounds Great

That sounds great Poke, I would love to send you a DVD of "This Way To You", "Mallow" is only on VHS, and "A Bigfoot Movie" is currently not available. It was shoot on a very cheep camera and some of it has been damaged. I am working on cleaning it up. I'll also send you some stickers and other crap.

Back