New guy here

Just wanted to introduce meself! I've made one film (a "mockumentary" about my band), have been in the TV business for close to 8 years now and am a musician who likes and plays classic rock/metal. I'm a friend of Poke, who told me about this place. Look forward to talking to you guys about whatever!

I dunno, Poke...that thing you did with your belly today kinda scarred me for life :D

HailtotheKing: Thanx for the welcome! Don't worry, there are worse people to be freinds with than the Poker!

I'm downloading clips of your covers of classic Brit metal bands from your website. Excellent taste, my friend!

:bang: <--- headbanger... get it? Rar!

Looking forward to learning a bit more about your mockumentary. :cool:

(Need the dirt on that Poke-belly thing :secret: )

ZenSteve: You're checking those clips out? Man, now I'm embarrased. Those are clips of just us messing around. Most of those are used in the mock as cutaways and C/U's. Anyways, thank for the comp on taste. As you could probably tell from the website text that it is all supposed to be taken as a joke!

You should mention which guy in the pictures you are ...

I haven't seen you since yesterday, and your face is easily forgetable.

Poke

Hello darkness my old friend... :hi: i'm the cool one... in case you couldn't tell lol.
:woohoo: these avatars are so cool. well i'll be seein you cats on the flip flop later (school of rock)
:abduct:

Damn. I was going to make some witty comment about your being new gives us a right to poke you... but you're being friednly with Poke makes me think you already get poked...

Now I don't know what to do!

Back