I thought I would introduce myself....

I just posted my first post on another thread, so before going any further, I thought that I would use my second post to introduce myself. My name is Lynn Lane, quite clever parents actually. Well maybe not, considering it was my father's name, but I am not a Junior. Anyway, I am a filmmaker living in NYC. I have looked around quite a bit, but decided tonight to lose my indietalk.com virginity and post. It feels good too!

Anyway, this forum is really great with quite a few really talented people on here. Not much else to say other than hello, how are you doing and I'll be hanging out over here checking things out and posting ever so often.

Thanks for the welcoming guys! I love this site. While I am sitting here looking at some of my own footage for a film that I have in production, this site is a great way to take a break and clear my thoughts. My website is being restructured now and is down but will be back up in a couple of weeks. I'll have some projects up on it as soon as it comes back online.

smilys will be the end of our civilization as we know it!

If "smiley" is the secret codeword for "a second Bush term"... then yes.
smiley_moore.gif

Now, back to the mothership I go, before Logan finds me. :abduct:

Back