Young Composer from Germany want to Introduce...

banner.jpg

Hi,

i am an young Composer from Germany who is looking to write some Music for American amateur- and student-movies to update my composer knowledge.

I always written some Film-music here in Germany for Indy- and amateur-Filmer's, but i want to work International and want to met new peoples around the World.

I'm in contract with a German music publisher company named Edition Ramundi. They will publish the Score i wrote for films and my classical works...

You will find some Samples and Music-works from me on my website just click here!

I'm every time interested on writing music for interesting films...

many greetings,

Florian Linckus[/img]

hello my friend. according to the simpsons you come from the land of chocolate... mmm chocolate.... *drools* chocolate 1/2 price *drools*

Welcome Florian, I dont know if you forgot or because I viewed this thread on the very day they changed the BBS Software, but there is no link when I try and click :(

Anyways I plan on making something soon and welcome any scores to add. I will give you full credit in title for anywork i use it in.

*Has a strong urge to go run out and rent Willy Wonka*

Oh wait, that was Amsterdam

*Smacks self*

Yes, looks like URLs that were anchored into links were stripped during the transfer.

Plain ol' links are still around, though.

Now... back to the chocolate. :D

Hey there, welcome, do you charge for your work or not? (budget is something most of us do not have :) )

Also, I am not making fun of you, but i love to hear(in this case read) foreigners speak english, it makes me laugh(in a good way) and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I hope that does not sound too gay.

King Goldfish said:
Thanks Steve. But some of the stuff isnt loading :( like the pics.

sorry that i'm answering soooo late :)
May you're browser does not work right ?
all stuff is working on my PC and on other PCs...

So i know my english is not the best but it works it works with the time (so i allow to make fun of my english how i would make fun of you when you try to speak german *gg*)

If i take rates ?
hm... thats a good question with a simply: "yes" but i try to get it low as i can, so i think for Indie-Short-Films would be from 50-250$ or we talk about any prives, thats no problem :)

So anyone need music ?
we can talk about it :D

greetz,
florian

Back