Award winning screenwriter looking for a project

Hi Guys,

I've just finished the script for my new feature "Hellhole" and it's moved over into pre-production.
This means that I'm looking for a good writing project.

My background is:

Eleven years experience as a professional writer,
Feature credit (No Place) (2002),
plus one in pre-production (Hellhole) (2004),
14 International Awards for my writing for radio (1998-2000),
I have written a produced drama series for the BBC (2001) "The Shroud",
A British Royal Television Society Award for my short film "Cats and Dogs" (2000)

As I've got eight weeks spare, I'm prepared to forgo my normal rate for a screenplay and write something for fun and mortgage money, about $5000. You'd own the script outright and retain all copyright.

This is the deal, your basic idea for a movie, turned into a 120 page screenplay, in under 21 days, plus one rewrite from your notes.

I can tailor the script to your resources, so if you've got access to particular locations, I can focus the action in them. I can also write the script to fit your production budget. Just tell me what you need. :D

This sounds good, too bad I'm a starving college student. A lot of the new members don't know clive, but I'd say he's a very knowledgeable(sp) guy, with lots of experience (as he's shown you). If you've got the money and can't realy develope your ideas that well (like me) I'd recommend him. Someone should do this and let us see the end product :) (video)

Interesting... that's a tremendous offer Clive!

I wonder how long it would take me to round up an extra 5K...

Back