New Royalty Free Song: Cowboy Stress

This combination of shabby guitar and synthesized drums is exclusive to Indietalkers right now. It MIGHT go up on my site later.

http://www.loganlproductions.com/music/cowboystress.wav

I was just messing with some old recordings on my computer today and stumbled into making this song. It's sort of cool because it slides off rythm only to reharness itself. It's imperfections are what made me decide to make it a song. They just clicked.

This song is free to use for ALL filmmakers (in their movies), so long as an effort is given to let me know about it. If you use it, email me at LoganL@LoganLProductions.com or respond to this thread. I will never sue or even be mad if anyone uses this song in their works...that's what it's for!! :)

It's a large, high quality file....I recommend high speed internet.

No problem guys. Just doing my part. Besides, I know what it's like trying to find decent royalty free music. Remember that there are more songs at my site.

Hi,

I can't load this music. I'd love to listen to it. We're shooting a cowboy themed movie in a few weeks and this may be just what we need for it. Pls. let me know if your site has been down.

Thanks,

Carole

LOGAN L Productions said:
This combination of shabby guitar and synthesized drums is exclusive to Indietalkers right now. It MIGHT go up on my site later.

http://www.loganlproductions.com/music/cowboystress.wav

I was just messing with some old recordings on my computer today and stumbled into making this song. It's sort of cool because it slides off rythm only to reharness itself. It's imperfections are what made me decide to make it a song. They just clicked.

This song is free to use for ALL filmmakers (in their movies), so long as an effort is given to let me know about it. If you use it, email me at LoganL@LoganLProductions.com or respond to this thread. I will never sue or even be mad if anyone uses this song in their works...that's what it's for!! :)

It's a large, high quality file....I recommend high speed internet.

it loads fine 4me

Carole Albyn said:
Hi,

I can't load this music. I'd love to listen to it. We're shooting a cowboy themed movie in a few weeks and this may be just what we need for it. Pls. let me know if your site has been down.

Thanks,

Carole

Carole,

It DL'd fine for me. Right click it and "Save As"
Then after it DL's it will usually ask if you want to open it... it should play... It works fine for me and I'm at work on an NT machine.

Nice work BTW, LoganL....

Awesome, I've been looking for something to put with an old 8mm western film I have! Maybe I can make this work.

Thanks Logan!

I'll go home and check it. My screen was white, and still loading many minutes into clicking on it so there may be something wrong with our server here. Thanks.

Carole

CootDog said:
Carole,

It DL'd fine for me. Right click it and "Save As"
Then after it DL's it will usually ask if you want to open it... it should play... It works fine for me and I'm at work on an NT machine.

Nice work BTW, LoganL....

Ahab: Awesome!

Carole: Sorry....it's working how it's supposed to for me...It's a large file, so it WILL take a while. Like CootDog said, right click, then "Save Target As"...Hope you like it!!

Last edited:
Okay, got it to work, I wasn't right clicking so that was my dumb mistake. Thanks. Sounds good. We have a cowboy grandfather going to fetch up his grandson, maybe we can use this piece during his drive. Thanks.

btw, this may belong to another thread, but here's a question, if I recorded cicadas, or millions of frogs peeping, or say children all talking in a cafeteria, is there a place to park such sounds so everyone can use them?

Carole

LOGAN L Productions said:
Ahab: Awesome!

Carole: Sorry....it's working how it's supposed to for me...It's a large file, so it WILL take a while. Like CootDog said, right click, then "Save Target As"...Hope you like it!!

if I recorded cicadas, or millions of frogs peeping, or say children all talking in a cafeteria, is there a place to park such sounds so everyone can use them?

I've noticed a lack of general ambient sound in many of the online archives.

You can find thousands of variants of gunshots, explosions, clanks, clunks, electronic tones and more with great ease... but generic natural background ambience and foley is pretty hard to come by in the Public Domain. (Maybe I need Google lessons :lol: )

I''ve been recording such sounds for one of my servers. When I have enough samples to make it worthwhile going live, I'll be posting about it. It will include upload pages for people that wish to add to the collection of PD ambience material.

I hope to hear some cicadas and frogs when I do, Carole Albyn :D

Back