• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Best Webhosting Deal Around Is Now Even Better!!!

If you're thinking about forming a professional grade website that's fast, consider Globat!

Here's the Package:
2.5 GB of storage
75 GB of Bandwidth per Month
FREE Domain name (i.e. www.yoursite.com)
24/7 Customer Support
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2,500 email accounts
...The list goes on and on...

..all for $7.95 a month!!!!!

I am an affiliate, so please use THE LINK BELOW in THIS VERY POST to order your website. Otherwise I won't be able to collect commission for the sale. Here's the link:

http://affiliates.globat.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=loganl

All commisions I earn will support the LOGAN L Productions' film budgets as well as maintaining my site. I am one sale away from recieving a check in the mail, so please don't hesitate. With this money I will also be able to supply more royalty free music, and, of course, free future entertainment, etc. So I will give back to my Indie community as well as give you an awesome website!!! Thankyou!

P.S. Any questions y'all have will be answered. I use Globat myself :)

O Yeah! And by the way, every time Globat improves it's packages, the customers that already bought the package get the improvements free. So, when they increased the storage space; I got 500 more MB for free. Pretty sweet deal.

Back