• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Selling Mac & PC Editing Station (separately)

I have to sell some of my hardware. I never thought the day would come.. :cry:

I just came to this conclusion. I have not had the chance to think of prices for each. I am negociable if you want to suggest something. There may be some other items also included that I may have forgotten to list.

One is a PC:
Pentium 3 933Mhz
512MB RDRAM (this is 800Mhz as opposed to 133Mhz SDRAM, 266, 333 or 400Mhz DDR)
40GB Hard Drive
27GB Hard Drive
TDK 48x24x48 CD-RW ULTRA
Phillips DVDRW228 2.4X DVD+R/RW Drive
(also burns CDs at 24X)
(you can burn two CDs at the same time)
10/100 Network Adapter
Ati Radeon ALL-IN-WONDER 8500DV 64MB DDR Ram 3D card
Connect a digital camcorder to a PC
Digital and analog video capture & editing
Wireless radio-frequency remote control
Stereo TV-tuner
TV-ON-DEMAND™ Time shifting
Integrated Interactive Program Guide
DVD video playback with Dolby® AC-3 digital audio output*
Featuring CATALYST™ - ATI's industry-leading software suite with frequently scheduled free updates providing additional features and performance over the product's lifetime
Connect to a TV and a monitor (VGA or DVI) simultaneously
HYDRAVISION™ software enables you to display information on a TV and monitor at the same time
Philips 109P Professional 19" RealFlat CRT Monitor with VGS and BNC Pro Inputs. 1600x1200 32bit 85Hz optimal display (max 1920x1440)
WindowsXp Pro, Premiere Pro 7, Photoshop 7

The other is a Mac:
The specs of the system are:
PowerMac G4 500Mhz w/ Velocity Engine
1.5GB RAM
80GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
optimized for applications
100GB 7200RPM Hard Drive optimized for Video/Audio files
5.2GB DVD-RAM Drive
100MB Zip DriveAti Radeon 8500 64MB DDR RAM video card with dual monitor output (DVI and VGA). Can handle either two DVI, two VGA, or one of each.
Mouse and keyboard.
Identical Monitor as the one above
Wacom 6x9 Digital Pen Tablet
Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther
Final Cut Pro 4.5HD
DVD Studio Pro 2
Photoshop 7

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can ship these or you can pick them up, or I can even drop them off.

DirectorX said:
The G4 has been sold... :cry:

Damn! :grumpy: That was fast! What did it go for?

Ok..or I'm just slow at reading posts in the Ads section....God, I wish I would've seen that earlier.

Last edited:
$860 which I think is a steal...Still can't believe it's gone...One of these days I'm gonna wake up and realize that my desk is half empty (considering how unorganized it is right now you can't really tell) and...*sniff...* ....*sniff... I better stop.

I don't expect I'll have the PC for more than a week either. Shipping btw to the east coast (I'm in California) is ~$75, so anywhere in between will be less.

Back