• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

WRITER/COLLABORATOR WANTED

Alright, I'm looking for someone to work with me on turning a WIP* novel I'm writing (I feel it will be coming to a close soon...) into a screen play. Here's the basics.

It's a (seemingly over-done, but done in an original way) story about a young girl (15 or so) chasing her dreams and accidentally falling in love along the way. I know it seems over used, but I'm trying to be vague (in public) and now give too much away right now.

It's a rather low-budget film, so the writer will have to be able to think out of the box in order to help me think of what will work for certain parts (ie instead of actually visiting Washington DC, how to re-create it)

Collaborations and writings will all be done online, so location doesn't matter, but aim is a HUGE plus! MSN messenger will work as well, but not as well as aim. If you're interested, but don't have aim, you can go to www.aim.com and download it for free.

Please email (Squidget200@hotmail.com) or im (aim: Songstress911) me if you're even the slightest bit interested in getting to know more about it--or me. I am anxiously awaiting your response and I hope to be hearing from you soon!

XOXO
Juliet

:P

Back