• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Year!!!!!

So just under 12 months ago we (my brother and I) started making short films,

We have had a fun year, met loads of nice... and a few crazy people

Here is our 20th short film (We didn't make any films in December 2011 so we only managed to make 20 short films in the 12 months)

Being a Hero

Caution: All 'acting' and voice overs in this piece are done in terrible taste, flickering images may be uncomfortable for viewing and should definately be avoiding from anyone suffering epilepsy. This short film also has several uses of foul languages caused from a lack of adjectives

I dont know what to say? Literally... In one mind I think it's complete shit, in the other mind I think there's potential, I just don't know...

I've got some catching up to do on all your flicks (seen about half, I reckon), but seriously - congrats on completing 20 short films in one single year! :cool:

Gonna watch this latest one right now, warnings & all.

Thanks Steve, I hope you do manage to enjoy one or two more!

I think this latest short is the only one to have bad language in it.. which I'm not overly sold on the idea, but when your part of a team you have to bend sometimes.

I think next year the aim of the game will be Quallity over Quantaty.... (excuse any poor spelling)

Back