• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer and Poster for our new short, "Masked."

Hey everyone!

We'd really appreciate some views and comments on our trailer for our new short thriller, "Masked." We raised $4,000 on Indiegogo for this film and shot it over 5 days. We had a lot of fun doing it and look forward to all of you seeing the final product.

Masked Trailer on YouTube

Also, please check out our official website! www.MaskedTheMovie.com

BTW, I'm new to the forums, looks like there's lots of stuff to watch, I'll be more than happy to check out as much as i can! Thanks!!

-RandomAlex

VPXyN.jpg

Last edited:
The ending in the trailer is what sold it for me. It seems you've got a pretty cool take on the Man vs. Himself theory.

Definitely want to see it!

I like the poster, I have to say the colour grade is off putting, it's way too clean for me and makes it look amateurish, story line looks ok

I like the poster, I have to say the colour grade is off putting, it's way too clean for me and makes it look amateurish, story line looks ok

Thanks for your view! You're talking about the color grade for the trailer right? What would you suggest? I actually haven't gotten to that in the post-production process and didn't do any for the trailer. Thanks again! :D

The ending in the trailer is what sold it for me. It seems you've got a pretty cool take on the Man vs. Himself theory.

Definitely want to see it!

Thanks! I'm hearing that a lot about the ending of the trailer. The audio and the image are from two slightly seperate parts of the film, but I hope it comes off just as effective. Thanks! :cool:

Thanks for your view! You're talking about the color grade for the trailer right? What would you suggest? I actually haven't gotten to that in the post-production process and didn't do any for the trailer. Thanks again! :D

Ah all the more lucky then, well from an audience pov I look at the trailer and think that it's too life like, I'm not a colour professional but I think maybe colour it yellowish, but as I say I'm not a professional I would just like the colour grittier to match the film, which would enhance my experience :)

Back