• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch fan film teaser?

hello all

Im quite new as a member here i mostly just read up on stuff when I get the chance.

i was hoping i may get a feedack on a quick teaser im going to be shooting a fan film in september with a DCR VX2000.

this video isnt shot with this camera cause Im still learning it, and adobe premere.

I put this together with windows movie maker2 and would like to know if anyone knows the best way to render it for the internet, it looks faded quite abit.

http://www.kre8tivearts.com/videos.cfm

thanks

Pete mander

woah, Is that predator footage original?

Teaser Definitely teased me, which is what teaser are 'sposed to do :)

Just looked around your website, wow nice mask making. Those are freakin awesome....How much would one of those cost?

pmander, thanks for sharing.

I'm still alittle a aggravated at you for not returning my calls or email. You were suppose to make some skulls for my production. I could never get ahold of you to see if you had done that. Looks like you have moved onto other things now...

??? SKULLS? is that whats wrong here? moved on to other things? i had a million tings to do all the time... I never said I promiss i said I would try..dont tell me you had to cancel your production because you couldent find skulls. sorry I couldent return your calls when I dident have an answering machine at the time..if you called recently you would have got one now.. as for email? well I try my dest to get at the 20-30 I get a day..also at that time. my pc was a little messed up.. Im still new to the whole internet thingy!

anyway...Stiill looking for some info on rendering in this format for the net? any segestions?

Pete

Wow!

I just took a look at your site and while I like the teaser, I was BLOWN AWAY by the "Robot!" You have some incredible talent, my friend. Really impressive.

thanks

Wish i never destroded that robot now...LOL I took it abart just before I got a pc and now that people see it it stands out the most..which is cool cause I could bare stand in it..LOL

Pete

Back