• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Jiggly Baby 3: The Curse of Adramelech - a campy horror film

Hi all,
Since it's that spooky time of year, I thought I'd post my first full-length feature. As the ridiculous title implies, it's a fun, campy horror film about a horde of baby dolls, come-to-life.

Jiggly Baby 3: The Curse of Adramelech [full feature length film] - YouTube

Since it's a 50 minute film, let me just highlight 5 particular scenes (links posted with timecodes below to jump directly to that scene). If anyone has any general filmmaking feedback or comments (cinematography, mood, sounds, score), I'd be grateful as always. This was my first attempt at a long-form film.

1) 9:36 - 11:00 - This was meant to be an early moody scene, where the threat first surfaces but is not yet revealed. Shot in a nearby urban tunnel, which was spooky all on its own. Also features some "baby-cam" vision.
Jiggly Baby 3 - Scene 1 - YouTube

2) 32:59 - 33:48 - A montage set to "Pop Goes the Weasel" in minor key - I had to work a montage in there, set to a creepy children's tune; this one showing the legion of baby dolls readying for attack.
Jiggly Baby 3 - Scene 2 - YouTube

3) 4:16 - 6:15 - Opening credits. I wanted to have a mostly score-only scene in a lonely grocery store, set to a haunting melody. This intent of this opening is to set up the ominous, yet also completely ridiculous, tone of the film.
Jiggly Baby 3 - Scene 3 - YouTube

4) 40:54 - 43:27 - The hero finally succumbing to the evil forces that he is facing, and trying to overcome. Here I was going for a bit of a Lost-finale kind of vibe; with the slow-motion scenes intercut with the frenzied attack scenes, scored against a slow, melancholy track.
Jiggly Baby 3 - Scene 4 - YouTube

5) 7:56 - 8:46 - This bath scene filled with quick cuts was meant to be a more of a lighter-in-tone moment. It makes me laugh more than any other part of the film -- and not just because you see more of me than you probably want to :)
Jiggly Baby 3 - Scene 5 - YouTube

Thanks all,
Tom

Back