Casting Pre-Production Feature

Casting Call for “The Jungle”

This screenplay is a dark drama inspired by the stormy relationships some of the famous artists in the world of music and the other arts have endured with their parents, and began as a question in my mind, thinking about the fatal shooting of Marvin Gaye by his own father, and what would drive someone to the point where they could or would shoot their own child, grown or otherwise. It is a music industry-based feature-length film script that we are currently packaging to seek funding. This film is NOT funded at the moment.

Will be filmed in the Chicagoland area.

If you are interested in any of the roles listed below, please send a picture and resume (if you have one) and I will send the script to you. Please also note the character you feel you best fit physically when responding. You can DM me here or send an email to prairieviewfilms@gmail.com

I am looking for the following types:

African/American Male: mid-to-late 40s, large and powerful looking. Large part with lots of lines. (Character name: Vince)

Smallish Male (any race) mid-to-late 20s: Few lines. (Character name: Kevin)

Tall, thin, lanky African/American Male: mid-20s. Large part, lots of lines. (Character name: Tim)

Male (any race) mid-30ish: Few lines. (Character name: Frankie)

Male (any race) mid-50s: Few lines. (Character name: Bartender)

African/American Female, early to mid-40s: Lots of lines. (Character name: Cassandra)

African/American Male, mid-to-late 40s: Tall, somewhat heavy: few lines. (Character name: Duck)

Male (any race), tall, distinguished/professional looking, 50s: few lines (Character name: Peter)

African/American Male, mid-to-late 30s: few lines. (Character name: DJ Dan)

Male (any race) mid 50s, professional looking: supporting role with many lines. (Character name: Dr. Brian Grant)

Back