• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Brash Young Turks- Teaser Trailer

I like it yet I didn't quite get it, also as someone who's a Turk, what's with the title brash young Turks? Is this some slang I've never heard of? I'm only 23 but I've been on the street for a long time and never heard this term used??

I like it yet I didn't quite get it, also as someone who's a Turk, what's with the title brash young Turks? Is this some slang I've never heard of? I'm only 23 but I've been on the street for a long time and never heard this term used??
Hey 8salacious9, just came across your post sorry for the late response. I'm glad you liked the trailer, to answer your question a young turk is young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations. I hope this answers your question, if not feel free to ask some more. Cheers N

Back