Question about SAG and Production Time Reports

Hello,

I hope some of you guys, can help me out with this question. I am currently in production for my low budget short film. I have one SAG actor in the cast which required me to sign the SAG Short Film Agreement. I have all the SAG production paper work signed by the actor including the Production Time Reports. We've already had two shooting days, one week apart and we are preparing for the wrap up shoot on this Sunday.

I was not sure when I supposed to send the Production Time Reports back to SAG, so I asked the SAG representative that deals with my film. She told me I can send them within a week of our wrap day. But I've read on the SAG website that these Time Reports must be returned to SAG at the end of every shooing week or face penalties otherwise. I still have the paper work from the previous shooting days which I did not turn in to SAG. I am not sure if I am late with sending the Reports or if the representative is right and I can send all of them as a set after the last day of shooting.

If anyone here have dealt with SAG and Production Time Reports, can you please let me know how I should go about it.

Thank you so much.

You should send them in each week. Since you didn't, send the
one you have in right away. Then send in your last one as soon
as you wrap.

Since you did not turn in the paperwork for your previous shoot days
it's kind of a moot point. SAG may ding you. Maybe they won't. All
you can do now is send in what you have. Perhaps you can get the
reps name and have her flag your PTR's.

I have never turned in my paperwork late so I don't know from personal
experience, but I have hear that SAG is easy on first timers with so few
shooting days. I think your rep is correct. Make a follow up call and confirm.

Back