• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer - The Golden Scallop

Thank you for the kind words Steve! I really like our final cut and think we have something to be very proud of. We are currently applying to festivals and shopping it to sales agents / producers reps.

This actually looks pretty funny. Some of the sound seems questionable, but overall it works for the "mockumentary" style.

There is a beach shot at 1:30 that looks like a completely different style from the rest of the film. I actually love the way it looks and want to know more about how it was graded since it's the style I'm going for in my own feature.

@moonshield - Thank you for the kind words. The trailer was cut on raw footage and audio so the shot you are talking about has not been graded. It was taken on the RedOne and can get more info about it if you would like. Mike Hechanova was our DP, he is out of NY and does some amazing stuff.

Back