• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Junkyard Jesús - Red One short film

Pretty darn nice. Top notch production.

Storywise, I kinda felt like the turn of events, reveal, etc could do with a little more, I'm not sure, set-up, or something. I feel like it fell a little short of the umph you no doubt were going for.

Looks great. I'm not sure, I suppose it may be an aesthetic or dramatic choice, but I kinda feel like at the end, 10:25ish, under the bridge, it might have been better to light them at least a little more.

Very nice.

That was great! Very interesting story, awesome production quality, and superb actors. Wish it was longer.

I like the story and the reveal at the end was fun, although a quicker cut after the reveal would have given it a stronger punch...but it worked either way.

Production value over all was awesome, but I want to point out something that most people don't discuss much...the sound. You did a great job capturing all the little things that count...gravel moving under the feet, ambient sounds in the background (the boat behind the scrap yard for example). That is the one thing that most indie films get wrong and you managed to do it quiete well.

Good job and good luck on the next one!

Back