• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Tramp teaser

I shot some promo footage last week and finally had enough time to put it together and record some guitar with harmonica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sdWfPMeAmg

Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Looks good. Very enjoyable, gives a real good feel for what you're aiming for, so I guess it's doing its job perfectly!

I do, however, think the edit could be a lot tighter. It seems to drag on a little too long. If this ends up as footage in the finished film, the cuts might want to be a lot quicker, perhaps inter-cut with the character producing other weapons.

Good job though. I'm certainly excited to here how the production goes.

Great! Thank you for your input! These shots are not going to be included in the movie. I will have to reshoot it to add some dynamic into them.

This movie is going to be balls-to-the-wall! You're going to need an editor who knows how to nail said balls to said wall. I might know a guy. ;)

Hahaha thank you joseph! I will try to edit the beast myself, but if I ll feel overwhelmed- I ll let you know :) as I said in other post, this movie isn't going to be filled with long deep stares into the distance as protagonist thinks about life. Instead, the movie will be covered in layers of dirt, gun powder, no-budged and a massive case of a lady rage!

Last edited:
Back