• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Love Squared - entire season online now!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The entire season premiere of Love Squared!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFpWfuTA_m0

PLAYLIST -- use this if it works
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt_0AwIfpNwlJwnVxchlBAY31b6na7N71&feature=plcp

A dramatic web series based on four lifelong friends entering their 30s. Two guys, two girls, and their struggle with the raw natural life-force known as love. Laughter, tears, joy, and heartache intertwine this story as it focuses on the human condition. Real life, so to speak. This series sets out to capture truthful moments that men and women can both relate too. Whether good or bad, these situations happen, and it’s up to how these characters react, that can determine the rest of their lives.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/LoveSquared

Last edited:
Oh come on. :) Not one comment? This turned out so freakin' good, we are so proud of it. Maybe it's not what the average indietalk-goer is into, but it's at least worth a huzzah because of how micro our budget was and how it turned out.

On a technical level, it's quite the accomplishment. And the story is very gripping. You'll laugh and cry in this one. Great show I promise.

Thanks so much in advance.

I get a YouTube page that says; "Unknown Playlist" "This playlist does not exist"

Perhaps that's why you haven't gotten any comments.

Oh cool, I've been looking forward to this! Will check it out later tonight.

And as directorik said, the YT link ain't working. I'll see if I can get the link from the FB page.

The audio was considerably improved from episode 1 to 2. Were these shot and edited sequentially?

Your performance was very naturalistic. I think the rest of the cast has done a nice job as well. I'll definitely continue watching the series. Nice work! :)

Hi Michael,

Just watched the first episode and great job all round!

This kind of production is exactly why I am advocating for indie productions ... In 8 minutes this is better than many of the studio drama's out there

My wife is gonna love it!

BTW ... The FB page isn't working for me and it needs to be Liked!

Thanks for posting.

The audio was considerably improved from episode 1 to 2. Were these shot and edited sequentially?

Your performance was very naturalistic. I think the rest of the cast has done a nice job as well. I'll definitely continue watching the series. Nice work! :)

The audio guy we had was awesome, and we lav'ed most of our stuff while he mixed live.

The show was shot all around, not in order. There are definitely a few audio issues that crop up, but overall I'm super happy with not only the sound, but the design and music as well. Not many indie productions have this quality of sound.

Thanks for the support guys. Keep watching. It gets really good, and I really do think you get invested in the characters. Wait till you see the ending...

Back