• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New short film- The One Inside

We obviously seen this kind of story before, so we new what was going to happen ;)

But, especially for a 2 hour job it was quite well done. Your sister did a fine job and so did you

Could have been a little bit more dramatic at the end ... or more twisty ... but that's me from the armchair

Keep making movies!

I liked the short, it was simple but entertaining. As posted above, the ending was kind of "bland" but overall it was good.

I actually thought the first minute or so was pretty good. Agree with the others it died so to speak at the end and I expected more.

I think ti got a bit too dark at points, and the sister moaning actually sounded like something else (sorry!!) you wanted honest opinions haha

Like others said, good for a 2 hour job

Thanks for the input! I will take it all into consideration! And I agree, the ending was rushed because we were annoying my mom ha

On a side note I have a zombie film coming out Saturday, and would like input on that as well!

Back