• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first film - LGBT short film

Is that your first EVER short film or your first successful short film ?

I've watched it.I think the story is simple and very nice . I really enjoyed it .

Last edited:
Thank you so much, guys, for your comments. They really mean a lot. And yes, this was my first short as a director. I'm usually a producer.

Very nice. Like the others have said, simple but lovely. The only thing I was really wishing for was the audio of the dialogue to be a little stronger. =)

I agree with the above .... sweet and simple ... a great job! ... Stick to directing for a while I reckon.

Great little scene as Josh has just knocked on the front door ... got a good chuckle from me.

Really nice, beautifully shot and very sweet story.

Maybe you're selling it short describing it as a "LGBT Short Film"... This "Short Film" has enough charm to appeal to anyone!!

Great Job.

Yeah I agree with that ... No label needed!

To be honest I wasn't even sure what LGBT was until I thought about it just now ... A first I thought it might have something to do with LoTR ...

About a minute in, I was thinking "i'm not gonna like this, i'm not gonna like this, i'm not gonna like this..." Ended up watching the whole thing and liking it. Whatever technique you used with the use of your characters and the humor, worked for me. Nice job :)

Back