Computer graphics artist

Hey,

I am offering my services as a computer graphics artist. I have two years of experience creating digital art, mostly for games, but more recently I have been transitioning to film. I have extensive experience creating entire digital worlds, using cutting edge techniques and software. I regret not being able to take any unpaid or royalty work at the moment.

Offered services:
- Digital set creation
- Digital set extention
- 3D characters
- 3D animation
- Crowd simulation
- Multiphysics simulations
- Lighting & rendering
- Compositing

If you have any questions, requests, offers, or if you would like details on possible future offers, feel free to post here or PM me. If you want the best possible quality, contact me before production so that I can talk you through the details of how to shoot your footage with CG postproduction in mind. For example, when working with set extention it is essential for me to have photo-based textures of the physical set. Or when implementing any CG, it is always nice to light it exactly the way the real set was lit, which is where HDR-panorama's of the set come in handy, etc. These things can make my life, and thus your life alot easier.

Iv added in some images to make this post slightly more interesting:

Full 3D environment (wip: better render still incoming, godrays take ages to render, this is a noisy preview):
vueterrainhdultra.jpg

Mix of 2D and 3D:
pilaar3.jpg

Original 2D shot:
plate1046x699.jpg

Game art:
coureurfront11120x700.jpg

J.W Santhem
www.jwsanthem.net

Last edited:
Back