• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

free web video accounts for articles

WWW.SINGLEREEL.COM

At SingleReel we are trying to provide as much information about video and film as possible as well as providing ways to show your creative work online and get it done faster and with better quality. Since few people are bringing up topics, we have decided to ask for submissions.

We are looking for 15 users to submit production stories; video and film related topics as well as news from the world of multimedia for discussion on our brand new news section. These users will get a FREE SingleStream account.

The most active users with get a FREE Commercial account after a period of two months of posting. It’s our way of saying thanks for helping us to make SingleReel a great source for media creators.

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT
http://community.singlereel.com/sendmessage.php

Okay, maybe I won’t send you an email. I clicked on that link and filled out the form for feedback from singlereel and got a return that “<info@singlereel.com>:Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)” So I sent you a PM.

Sonny.. good deal. though I myself have like 150megs of space and unlimited bandwith from comcast I would be willing to pay that if I needed it. Ill keep it in mind

BTW.. you need a Sci Fi section. And maybe a Horror. I didnt see either of those options.

Back