Proof Reader for a Story Bible & Proposal

Would anyone be interested in proof reading my proposal / story bible?

I can email it to the reader.

Just send me a PM.

I will have to ask whoever reads it to keep it confidential.

Over night I uploaded the pdf version to Google Doc. There are a lot of images in the presentation. So, the file is big.

Since I'm going to work now, I won't be able to email the document or a link.

Is anyone interested in proof reading a TV series proposal / story bible?

Send me a PM.

I'd love to help you out, mate, but I'm insanely busy (as in not even sleeping properly) at the moment.
I'll send you a PM and you can shoot me the file/s over in a week, but I can't promise you anything over-night.

If you get enough takers, let me know.

And in order of keeping track of who reads what, I think it's best to send e-mail attachments across and not links to some on-line storage facility.

Thank you and good point.

However, 20 to 30 Meg files are tough to email. When the producer I'm submitting to asks for images in the pitch / proposal, I take the hint.

I remember the look book I was told about from another studio producer.

So, I wish to deliver.

You can use wetransfer.com to easily send up to 2gb for free, and gmail should handle a 20-30mb file no problem too.

However, if you're sending a file that large to people you want to ultimately finance your project you should trim the fat. For a set of screen resolution images and text it should be a lot less. A file that large will take a while to open on some computers.

Well, besides vivachiba, a paralegal at work is reading over my pitch / story bible.

I'm hoping to send it to the producer this coming weekend, if possible.

He wants something with strong science fiction elements. He will find it in the overview and in the summaries of some of the episodes.

I've got that with some original ideas for extended deep space travel from hearing what an astronaut at NASA was telling me a few years ago when I visited NASA. Forget the freezing tubes like in Prometheus, Aliens, and even Lost In Space. I've got something new and fresh.

I included a way to greatly improve the creature effects in the production.

I formatted it and covered as much on images, market, characters, key story elements, story direction, and episodes from what I can remember from studio proposals I've been shown in the past for TV series.

Last edited:
Yes, but I wouldn't mind another reader or two.

I'm going to have to add another page on female action heroes.

I've got the strong science fiction story elements covered.

I know I'm tired when I forget covering a discussion on female action heroes for an Amazon and sci-fi series.

Since someone from here helped with some good feedback, useful feedback came from someone here and a lawyer I know of FB. The lawyer asked me to fact check the theory of human evolution from apes. A new discovery in Saudi Arabia in 2009 believes apes evolved into humans as far back now as 29 million years. I wrongfully thought evolution of humans from apes was 40,000 years old. That is a good catch.

Also, for alien species, I'm adding the hopes are to bring in a EFX creature effects company from Los Angeles, if the budget will cover the expenses to do the creature effects for the new alien races.

I agree the look of the silver demon hunters needs an upgrade for future productions too. I'm hoping the creature effects company will upgrade them from Power Rangers to a higher budget living liquid metal alien life form look.

Last edited:
Back