Video Hosting:

How much are you willing to pay (if anything)? I know there are some places out there that will give you lots of space for "Free" but the bandwidth they allocate is horrible.

Also, how large are your files and how long would you want to have them up? I could probably tempoarily upload a movie or two to my server but I would need to take them down in a month or so due to my productions needs.

Well, Iv just found a place that im going to get it thorugh. I dont want to take up space on your system, as you have more important things to host then my films. However, I look to have a "FEW" shorts or trailers up in a couple weeks. in which I will post them in the screening room. none of My Films have trailers yet, So I look to edit some for the Features and some of my larger shorts, and to post my full Shorter films.

This wont all happen at once, And I'll more thna likly just post one thing at a time... So it could be a while before all my films are presented to you guys.

Landon

If you are looking to form a website in the future...please email me: LoganL@LoganLProductions.com. I have the best deal out there (or at least one of them), and if you sign up through me, I get commision (which goes twoard funding LOGAN L Productions). I'd appreciate it...thanks.

Also, if you just want someone to host your movies for you, I'll do it for free. I have more than enough space and bandwidth. Just email me at that same adress and let me know.

Back