• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

indie short films DVD for sale

In light of all the bandwidth chewed up for free stuff, I need some extra $$$, so I'm selling DVD's of my movies, rather than do donations or anything like that.

"The Best of Sonnyboo" DVD

DVD2.gif

the DVD features Internet favorites & award winning shorts from SONNYBOO.COM, and starring actors from the famed Second City, The Food Network, the Improv group Out of Our Heads, and more!

Including The Line of Masculinity, License Exam, Bitter Old Man, Simulacrum, Elevator, Therapy Group, Asphyxiated Heart, Pulp Diction, The Manhattan Project, and several other fan favorites.

CLICK HERE to buy your DVD now! only $7.99 plus shipping

boocan.gif

Visit www.sonnyboo.com

Shameless bump for the Boo.
smiley_fatcat.gif

I bought the original DVD release. It was a great price then (seems even more so now, with extra goodness packed in), and the shipping was fast and hassle-free.

If you enjoy the Boo videos (viewable online at his website), this DVD is money well spent.

...although that mascot-thingy still looks kinda creepy...
smiley_creepy.gif

Back