If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

Anyone, dead or alive.

Well, me.. anyone who's ever spoken to me would know my answer... Quentin Tarantino for sure, brilliant film maker.. amazing writer.

So how about you guys? :-k :?:

It would have to be cinematographer Darius Khondji. If anyone can light a picture it's this guy - Light carving genius!
He's done 'The Beach', 'Delicatessen'... etc etc...

Does it have to be ONE person? Because I want to work for the WETA workshop. I think all of their artists are so talented.

I'll have to say QT....obviously, and the man who wrote Usual Suspects, and wrote/directed The Way of the Gun...Christopher Mcquarrie (i think thats right)..lol

Orson Welles

George Lucas

OR (this is ranom) Robert Rodriguez. Everything he says or does sounds like what I would do. If we worked together, I think our creative power would double since we think alike!

Although they weren't filmmakers or anything, I would love to have worked with the Beatles! They were musical geniuses (except for Ringo...but he's sill a good guy).

O yes, great minds do think alike...OtherMr.Blonde....we need to form a plan that will help us me QT, and it needs to be done now...start brainstorming. :lol:

Ahhh! Too many answers to this question! The list goes on and on, but as acting is my first love, I'll narrow it down to actors... nope, still too many, the list can go on for days but in the end I already know the answer if I have to pick one. Ian McKellen.

Okay I just have to name a few others

QT
Hayao Miyazaki
Weta workshops (honestly, I'd just like to sit and WATCH them)
You know what I'm going to shorten this list by just saying all the film makers who worked on LOTR
Alan Rickman
Anthony Hopkins

Yeah there are just a few, I'll add as they come to me

pokewowplayer1 said:
LOGAN L Productions said:
Robert Rodriguez.

He'd be my number 2 guy.

Poke
Yeah. He's no Spielberg, but he just seems like he would be fun to work with. There are plenty of directors I REALLY love and respect like Sydney Lumet, the late John Ford, etc. But Rodriguez seems to have a different approach to the medium than those people. He really likes trying new things, breaking traditions, and most importantly, having a good time while shooting his movies. Those other directors are some of the best ever, but they seem to take it a little too seriously (for me to want to work with them, of course)...they have their ways of doing things and that's it. Lumet has never taped his shoots for later review, just wierd pointless stuff like that. Their too set in their ways, you know? Rodriguez is very passionate and takes a lot of risks, which I like. It also seems that most of Hollywood wants to work with him too, so I'm not alone, hehe.

Back